hopRSS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Armstrong to complete International career down (AFP)

ADELAIDE, Australia (AFP)-the seven times Tour de France Winner Lance Armstrong will compete in the tour down under Australia and in January in what will be the final professional race outside his native United States.

39-year-olds will ride in the UCI ProTour race from 16 January to 23 for the third and final time, Director of the race, "said Mike Turtur.

"I? m excited to compete in my last professional riding outside the United States in the Tour down Under, "Armstrong said in the report.

"Will be my third time to the event and I?make sure that I will enjoy, as I have the first two times. "

Armstrong, who successfully fought battle with testicular cancer and was given the all clear in 1996, he finished 23rd in his final Tour de France in July and is not expected to make another comeback.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment